THE TRUTH - JUSTICE - LOVE
Dear all fellow Vietnam and abroad. Please help spread.
We sincerely thank
Manifesto on Freedom and Democracy for Vietnam in 2006
Appeal of Bloc 8406:
The Struggle calls for the communist government to be held in Vietnam a referendum under the International supervision.
- Vietnamese compatriots at home and abroad.
- The democratic government, human rights organizations and the international community progress.
November 23, 2012, the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, course 13 (2011-2016), the 4th session adopted Resolution No. 38/2012/QH13, on the "Organization of the opinion people's comments on the draft amendment of the 1992 Constitution. " Which concludes: "The National Assembly called on fellow soldiers throughout the country, Vietnamese settled abroad response and actively contribute ideas to the Constitution fully reflect the will and aspirations of the People, meet the requirements of construction, development and national defense in the new era. "
Article 4 of the Resolution stipulates: "Get people's comments on the entire draft amendments to the Constitution in 1992, include: Preface; political regime; human rights, the basic rights and obligations of citizens ... ". Execution time of three months, from 02/01/2013 to 31/03/2013. (Now to renew untill 30/09/2013).
Aware of the nature of the problem, on 31/12/2012, Bloc 8406 a Declaration unmask this deception tactics of the Vietnamese Communist government (NCQ regime). Also confirmed: During more than 67 years from the date 09/02/1945 to date, freedom of being decision of people is the right to self-determination through a referendum was Ho Chi Minh City and his communist comrades abolished entirely!
Followed by other developments:
- On 01/19/2013, the 72 people in the country have the same sign in a petition 7 points on the amendment of the 1992 Constitution. In particular, 6th petition said: "Ensuring the right to appeal the decision of the people for the Constitution, through the referendum held true transparency and democratic oversight of the people and the press ". The attached draft of the new Constitution petition, written by legal experts, was referring to a multi-party politics in Vietnam: "The political parties are free to set up and operate according to the principles democracy. Political rights are respected and laws to ensure equality between the political parties "(Article 9). Petition with the draft Constitution was quickly thousands of signatures of Vietnamese people both in and outside supporters.
- As many times this old conjurer fake democratic, once this NCQ regime also has soon revealed their true face. The news of the Vietnam Television on 25/02/2013 evening quoted Nguyen Phu Trong, general secretary of the Communist Party, said in Vinh Phuc that: "It is the flow of ideas can be provided in a recession political, ideological, moral, way of life "... Vanity with him, the" logic "of the Communist Party of Vietnam limp limp excuse:" The political system and the interests of the Party Party best interests of the country and the people. Class of the People's Party is also associated with. In addition to the purpose of serving the interests of the people and the country, the Party had no other purpose "(!?!)
- Quick response with the weight of his said, journalist Nguyen Dac Kien in water wrote in a "few words" sent him: "First need to define who he is talking to? If he told the people of whole country, please confirm that he does not always have the ". Then he would like to claim 5 conditions confirmed the basic requirement of the entire population is now about democracy. And just as fast: the next day, Kien lost their jobs in the Social & Family!
However, this situation has another past: a "Statement Of Civil Liberty" (get the second part of "a few words" of Kien) is widely published on the Internet, there are thousands of signatures in support households, with the following preamble: "We not only want to remove the current Article 4 of the Constitution, but also want to organize a Constitutional Convention, established a new Constitution is indeed the will of the people of Vietnam , not the will of the party as the current Constitution "....
- Strongly support the Vietnamese democracy in the article titled "Vietnam: the past is the beginning," the authors Robert Helvey confirmed: Vietnam does not accept slavery. They are protesting unfazed. Statement Of The Liberal Citizenship is the voice of the people, raised clear that: the dictatorship will no longer remain in Vietnam. Had enough! "
- Letter dated 1/3/2013 of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of Vietnam and suggestions to amend the Constitution also analyzed the conflict: "On the one hand, Article 74 of the said Congress is" right agency the highest state power "; on the other hand, Article 4 confirms ruling party is" force leading the State and society. " So who is leading whom? Is Congress is only a tool of the ruling party? If so, the people vote the Congress mean? A really free choice or just a democratic form? "
- A statement dated 05.03.2013 of the Venerable Thich Quang Do, the Unified Buddhist Church of Vietnam Unity - "Democracy is the foundation of economic development, giving no rice warm, happy and freedom for all people "- stated:" On behalf of the Board of his church, I speak to praise the courage and the level of the two documents mentioned above, delegates through over ten thousand signatures, washing clean bad opinion of the perverse politics reinforce the privileged group of friends, and take the responsibility of citizens expressing a political action relative national population and households ".
From these facts and documents, Volume 8406, we stated:
1) Comments for and fully supportive of the expression of the will, even on here of artists, intellectuals, journalists, writers, artists, of all classes of the Vietnamese people both in and outside the country , as well as of the Council of Catholic Bishops and the patriarch of the Unified Buddhist Church of Vietnam.
2) Warning entire domestic fellow Vietnam careful to prevent the frenzied reaction and avenge atrocities Party and Communist NCQ could be launched in the near future by using police force, military thugs to intimidate, imprisoned, eliminating the patriotic citizens are trying to change the country's destiny from violation to democratic direction.
3) Requires the current Constitution to be replaced completely and thoroughly by a new constitution of the people, not to be petty repair bad intentions and unruly of NCQ regime. What they always said "one-party political regime in Vietnam is now the choice of the people and of history" is completely false and sophistry, could not be accepted Ethnic Vietnam today !
4) Set the neighbor called the Vietnamese people both in and outside the country, the clergy and all religious believers and progressive world community continue to sign to support four documents above (Recommendation 7 points, Propaganda father of free citizens, Letter of the Bishops' Conference of Vietnam, a statement of Thich Quang Do), and sign to support the opening of a pro-democracy campaign, demanding NCQ regime held a referendum under the international supervision, with the following contents: Vietnam should or should not set up a multi-party democratic political regime?
In Vietnam, March 7, 2013.
Board of Bloc 8406:
1 - Father Phan Van Loi, Hue, Vietnam.
2 - Engineer Do Nam Hai - Saigon - Vietnam.
3 - Professor Nguyen Chinh Ket - Houston - United States.
4 - Ms. Lu Thi Thu Duyen - Boston - United States.
With the communion of Father Nguyen Van Ly, a veteran Tran Anh Kim, writer Nguyen Xuan Nghia, and many other religious political prisoners are in prison communism.
Appeal of the 8406 block of fighting organized referendum (07-03-2013). Doc
85K View Download
>>> Click here to view page in Vietnamese - Click vào xem trang tiếng Việt
>>> Click here to view bilingual page - Click vào xem trang song ngữ