Trang

Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2013

The shining example should be replicated in all classes of people in Vietnam












     THE TRUTH - JUSTICE - LOVE





Dominhtuyen

In the period of human rights in society, and the country of Vietnam is Hanoi government trampled rudely, is the speaking for justice and willing to accept any consequences of journalist Nguyen Duc Kien, deputy editor for networks page of the Newspaper family and social is really so precious, so respectful and is a typical example worthy of replication in all walks of life people in society, the country and people of Vietnam today. Especially for the younger generation in Vietnam, Vietnamese intellectuals, and those who have more enthusiasm in the democratic process of the country, as well as more attention to the fate and survival of the Country and the People Vietnamese nation today.

All of us are fully aware of the harsh consequences will be well received when stated political views different from the government, especially for critics and critics wrong actions left of the Communist Party and the State government Vietnam related to sensitive areas such as: Religion, politics, corruption, negative ..... the field of land ownership of the whole people ... .. and other fields related to human rights in Vietnam. Not only that, even the right to show the patriotism of the people of Vietnam protest the Chinese invasion enemy is not allowed and prohibited thoroughly. Most painful even to remember the loyalty of the Vietnamese people and the soldiers who bravely devote their blood and sacrificed their lives and fell to protect the peace of the the people, for the peace of the country, and for the integrity of the territory, territorial waters of the country Vietnam before the Chinese invasion of enemies were also not allowed even just mention the word "China".

Not only Mr. Kien but hundreds, thousands of other shining heroic indomitable tenacity decided not lower their heads to aggressor, and determined not to compromise with the evil of power that promotion, for those who use power in the hands of the oppressed people, trampled upon human rights and patriotism, love for Justice and Peace legality and legitimacy of the Vietnamese people, of the people and nation of Vietnam as case of Father Nguyen Van Ly, blogger Dieu Cay, Blogger Ta Phong Tan, two patriotic Vietnamese artist Khang and Tran Vu Anh Binh, the patriotic young female student Phuong Uyen, dozens of young Catholics and Protestants in Nghe An....... and there are many other cases are Vietnamese communist state authorities detained illegally only for  hoping of the best thing for the people of Vietnam, for the compatriots of Vietnam and the Vietnamese nation. We, who love Freedom and Democracy is not only strong encouragement for the cases mentioned above, but also need to help expanding these respectfully shining examples in the whole society. Besides, all of us must be united regularly to pray for the people of our blood, the petitioners who are miserable and the Communist Party of Vietnam trampled every day in Vietnamese society and in place of the communist prison in Vietnam. We also especially to pray for the leaders of the Communist Party and the State government Vietnam soon to know the sense of responsibility and their duty properly in how to treat people and steer the boat of Nations Ethnic Vietnam.



News







HOME | Events

Nguyen Dac Kien journalist: I was not surprised to resign


11531_1165549709077_2819633_n-305.jpg

Journalist Nguyen Dac Kien
Courtesy NguyenDacKien's facebook


Yesterday, Family & Society disciplinary dismissal journalist Nguyen Dac Kien because he posts on the blog reflect the opinion of the General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong.

Mr. Nguyen Duc Kien reason was forced to resign because he posts on the blog reflect the opinion of the General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong on the suggestions to amend the 1992 constitution, to remove Article 4 of the constitution , set up institutional separation of powers ...

The station's our reporter Chan Nhu talk with Mr. Nguyen Duc Kien on the evening of 26/2/2013.

Chan Nhu: Very thank journalist Nguyen Dac Kien has devoted special for Radio Free Asia the answer today. Dear me, I can tell motives prompted you to argue the statement of TBT Nguyen Phu Trong?

Journalist Nguyen Dac Kien: First of all, I can assure you that my first awareness of citizenship, it was formed in the long-term process, not to yesterday or the day before yesterday, it just appeared.

The first is the direct motivation is when I heard the statement TBT Nguyen Phu Trong on VTV station, there is the pressure to promote my writing.

Chan Như: Yes. Sir, to live in a country where people's right of expression is limited, if you had prepared for this for quite some time, sir?

Journalist Nguyen Dac Kien: If you can follow my blog, you will see my mental preparation, but that said preparation is a bit big, in fact, all those who want to fight I do not like to use the word "fight" too, want to push for democratic freedom in the country, will face similar problems like me, nothing is too big deal.

Chan Như: Do you feel surprised when your dismissal occurred after only one day your article was published?

Nguyen Dac Kien: I am not surprised about the dismissal, and I completely understand and sympathize with the leader's decision. And I also hope that through Radio Free Asia I hope people understand and not too strong criticism Family & Society, because if I was in their position, I might have a decision like .


For myself, I am ready to accept everything, but I hope that people in our country, from the people to the leaders, they will be more open to their perceptions accept the different opinions. - Journalist Nguyen Dac Kien


Chan Như: And sir, what's the current greatest minds of you  and what you want to send messages to people or not?

Journalist Nguyen Dac Kien : For my part, I am willing to accept everything, but I hope that people in our country, from the people to the leaders, they will be aware of more open to them to accept different opinions to what they think, different from their benefits. That is my hope, but for myself, I do not have any concerns or thoughts.

The most part I care for my family alone, I would like to share this, my wife and children family, my parents. That is what concerns me the most, even myself, I understand the path I have chosen, so I have no concerns at all. I just wanted to send messages to people, even in the radio - my newspaper reported that everyone should remain calm because everyone understands that democratization is a long process that can not be hot hurry.

Everyone was very calm, and I also shared on my facebook that I do not want personal idol is nothing.

I think what I do is very normal in a free democratic country, everything is very normal. Of course, I only hope that how we hold hands to promote a liberal democracy to the country of Vietnam, and then we will have uncovered stories like this is the best comment Usually, it's no big deal.

Chan Nhu: Thank journalist Nguyen Dac Kien had devoted special interview for Radio Free Asia today.

Journalist Nguyen Dac Kien: Thank you.





News and articles related

Lost his job for criticizing General Secretary
What people think about the statement of the Secretary General?
Contribute to "decode" a new generation of engaged
. Lost his job for criticizing General Secretary
Relatives of the Catholic Youth jailed for help
Vietnam to attend the session of the UN Human Rights Council
. When members become "citizens"
. Relatives of the Catholic Youth jailed for help
. North Korea and Mali will be the subject of lively debate in the Human Rights Conference








Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét