THE TRUTH - JUSTICE - LOVE
The draft amendment to the Constitution State Vietnam is currently the subject of heated debates, strictly and attracted extensive attention from all strata Vietnam and abroad also from the International. Especially since the Vietnam communist government to make a fuss after petition to amend the Constitution of the State from the group 72 of leading intellectuals Vietnam was submitted to the National Assembly, as well as to be care and received strong support from the people for a suggestion in the draft amendment to the Constitution of the State by the Vietnam Catholic Bishops Council submitted. And recently, the Constitution Draft by Drafting Committee for amending the Constitution on 17-05-2013 which is being submitted to Congress as final straw .... be urgent in the public ... . leading to strong opposition from the group 72 of leading intellectuals of Vietnam for the Constitution Draft by Drafting Committee for amending the Constitution said above.
Party leaders and Vietnam's communist government remains so long inconsistency between words and actions, so soon after the first time the campaign get feedback from people in the Draft Edit Change State Constitution to be launched..... many people have been skeptical to goodwill of the communist government of Vietnam ...... and after a period of implementation, these doubts and worries of people have become reality. It's really shameful and despicably .... and only be able brazenly to like that .... when the communist state has just hold the whistle to control match and just play football ..... leads to act a laughing play for everyone ..... especially when things are not as they want ... then immediately the fake democratic drama quickly to draw the curtains .... finally the true face and the true nature of the totalitarian regime has completely exposed to the public .....
Now, it seems that there is nothing to lose .... and nothing more needing to keep ... so the party leaders and the communist government of Vietnam has quickly reveals that the formation of those who ..... beast disguised through holding the same views of his original in draft amend the State Constitution .... and quite brazenly denied all of the contribution along with ... legitimate wishes of the people, concerning the draft Constitution Amendment. This is not only a waste, a huge loss of money and effort of the people .... but also create huge wave of outrage among the people .... when they themselves are being ridicule by their State, by their government. The leaders of the ruling party and communist Vietnam now must understand one thing: The Vietnam country is belong to entire people of Vietnam .... Therefore, any attempt .... every trick .. .... or any action which detrimental to the country and causing damage to people .... So .... even though anyone....even though any component of society ..... shall be considered as a crime against the people .....and betray to the country.
OPPOSITION IS THE CONSTITUTION DRAFT which is being handed in Session 5 of the National Assembly course XIII.
6/06/13 6:39 AM
On 03/06/2013 the drafting and signing the petition to amend the Constitution in 1992 bearing the signature of 72 people (often referred to as Recommendation 72) was sent to the Standing Committee of the National Assembly and a Parliament Protest the Proposed Amendment to the National Constitution Assembly XIII, 5th session. Would like to introduce you to read.
Bauxite Việt Nam
We, those who drafted and signed the petition to amend the Constitution in 1992 to bring direct signature of 72 people (often referred to as Recommendation 72) was handed Committee Draft Constitution Amendment (UBDTSDHP ) dated 4-2-2013, along with the other ideas mentioned with the draft amendment to the Constitution by the National Assembly to publish comments from people on 2-1-2013, resolutely oppose Draft Constitution dated 17-5-2013 (DTHP) by UBDTSDHP at the 5th session of the National Assembly XIII, for the following reasons:
1 - Regarding content, while people expect a renewal of political institutions towards true democracy, empower the development and protection of the country, then the new DTHP virtually unchanged change from the first draft to the people's opinions, but also the poorer, even backward clearly from the Draft which was handed to National Assembly Standing Committee in May 4-2013.
DTHP still insist to keep totalitarian institutions of party and ideology associated with road building socialism with Marxism-Leninism, a theory has a certain historical role during game struggle for national independence, but now this has been proven by clear and there is not idea and much wrong being considered is the construction of a new society, leading to the collapse of political regimes in many countries social-communal socialist than twenty years ago, and was therefore rejected by human progress.
The constitutional dictatorship of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) on society and the state is the most obvious manifestation of the spirit of anti-democratic; itself makes things burn in the power DTHP of people and organizations as well as elected the basic human rights of citizens and is only a shell, devoid of substance, as is evident in the fact our country for many years.
To maintain the exclusivity of the totalitarian ruling Communist Party on behalf of the whole dominant state power and political system is the underlying cause for the country that fall into a comprehensive crisis and are serious challenges in many ways today. The totalitarian monopoly is also the root cause destruction of the Communist Party leadership.
DTHP go against the trend of human progress on the basic notions of political institutions in modern times as the constitutional rights of the people and state separation of powers, majority ownership of productive assets including land ... The DTHP explanations to disprove the view that all the paths, based on dogmatic arguments, jacket coat called a consensus of the majority of the people.
Through decades of hard not fear of sacrifice, arduous struggle for independence, agreed to build free societies and democracy, our nation can not accept a constitution unscientific, response and reaction progress Such democracy.
2 - The process of organizing people's opinions, as UBDTSDHP presented to Congress, the assessment "is really the wave of political activities - legal democracy, deep in the strata and the system political system, has more than 26.091 million respectively opinions of people, more than 28,000 conferences, workshops, seminars were held, and the suggestions of the people were gathered, fully integrated and timely , objectivity and truthfulness. " But in reality, everyone can see the political activity of this kind of superficial, and too costly to impose. All comments on the essential point or another with wishes of agency leaders are not acceptable, even if not disclosed and openly discussed in the mass media, which was only approved said, the one-way links. None of the reasonable opinion of a constructive social strata, but some realistic perspective, from the heart of the people and the Government of Vietnam Fatherland Front were also ignored.
In summary it can be said that the recalcitrant conservatives to the part of the leadership are making serious work on amending the Constitution as a political drama.
We look forward to the National Assembly frankly expressed his views about the importance of the Constitution are also to different opinions, and ask UBDTSDHP Standing Committee of the National Assembly along with government leaders and CPV should more concern to religious importance of the draft opinions, candid opinion was published in the mass media, was held to discuss democratically, equality, on public forums, debates over which determine the truth and to build consensus, to give way for comments imposing style of thinking, the arbitrary rules.
We urge Congress to do everything necessary to create consensus among the people in the largest democracy of the key issues to be achieved in this Constitution modifier and soon decided to hold referendum for the people of the core issues of the Constitution in order to have time to prepare and do a good job of this new and important. The country needed a democratic constitution for an early exit from the impasse in peril today, opening a new era for the development of an independent Vietnam - freedom - happiness. So do not be the end of time, but make sure it is the right decision for the people's Constitution. If only remains to rush through the National Assembly DTHP as it would be a disaster for the country. People expect the National Assembly to be representative of the voters' wishes, a voice of the people to amend the Constitution.
We believe the people at home and abroad recognize that this constitutional amendment is a good opportunity to reform political institutions, requires patience to gradually struggle to democratize society, building a true state of law of the people, by the people, for the people, ensuring sustainable development and protection of territorial sovereignty. The process of this struggle is the process of reconciliation, national reconciliation, closing past, overcome prejudices towards the future of the country and its people. Every one of us, depending on the position and the circumstances of contributions just a practical and effective way to exercise democratic process in the form of peaceful, open and transparent.
We expect people with common sense in the current political system recognizes the truth, standing on the side of the people, support the people in glory and difficult of this struggle.
SIGN THE LIST
1. Nguyen Quang A, former Director of IDS, Hanoi
2. Huynh Kim Bau, former Secretary General of patriot Intellectuals Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
3. Nguyen Hue Chi, Professor, former chairman of Sciences Institute of Literature, Hanoi
4. Tong Van Cong, former newspaper editor Labor, HCMC
5. Le Dang Doanh, former member of the Research Department of the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, a former member of IDS, Hanoi
6. Hoang Dung, Prof. Dr., School of HCMC University of Pedagogy
7. Le Hieu Dang, former Deputy Secretary General of the Central Committee of Union forces Ethnicity, Democracy and Peace Vietnam, former Vice President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, Ho Chi Minh City, the People's Council Ho Chi Minh City Key 4, 5, HCMC
8. Nguyen Dinh First, researchers, HCMC
9. Phan Hong Giang, D.Sc., cultural researchers, Hanoi
10. Le Cong Giau, former Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Communist Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City, the former Deputy Director of Tourism Corporation City (Saigontourist), Ho Chi Minh City
11. Chu Hao, former Deputy Minister of Science, Technology and Environment, a former member of IDS, Hanoi
12. Pham Duy Hien, Professor, former Director of the Institute for Nuclear Research of Da Lat, a former member of IDS, Hanoi
13. Paul Nguyen Thai Hop, Bishop of the Diocese of Vinh
14. Ha Thuc Huy, Prof. Dr., University of Natural Sciences, HCMC
15. GS Tuong Lai, the Institute of Sociology, former member of the advisory group to the Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet, former member of IDS, HCMC
16. Pham Chi Lan, former member of the Research Committee Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, former Deputy Director of the Institute IDS, Hanoi
17. Cao Lap, Con Dao former political prisoner, former director of Binh Quoi Tourist Village, Ho Chi Minh City
18. Ho Uy Liem, former Vice President of Union of Science and Technology of Vietnam, Hanoi
19. Nguyen Van Ly (quarter-finals), former Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Culture and Information, City HCVM
20. Huynh Tan Mam, doctors, 6 members of the National Assembly, the President of the Student Union before 1975 Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City
21. Huynh Cong Minh, Saigon Diocese priest, HCMC
22. Kha Luong Ngai, former Deputy Editor Liberation Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City
23. Nguyen Ngoc, a writer, a former member of IDS, Hoi An
24. Ha Dinh Nguyen, a former political prisoner Con Dao, the former chairman of the Action Committee of the General Assembly before 1975 students Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City
25. Tran Duc Nguyen, former Head of the Research Department of the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, a former member of IDS, Hanoi
26. Ho Ngoc Nhuan, member of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, Vice President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, Ho Chi Minh City, the former political director of the morning newspaper editor, HCMC
27. Hoang Xuan Phu, Prof. Dr., Institute of Mathematics, Hanoi
28. Dao Xuan Sam, a former member of the Advisory Group Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet, former member of the Research Department of the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, Hanoi
29. To Le Son, engineers, HCMC
30. Nguyen Quoc Thai, journalists, HCMC
31. Tran Quoc Thuan, lawyer, former Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Office, HCMC
32. Pham Toan, teachers, Hanoi
33. Nguyen Thi Khanh Tram, cultural researcher, HCMC
34. Trung Nguyen, a former assistant to the Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet, former member of IDS, Hanoi
35. Vu Quoc Tuan, former assistant to the Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet, former member of the Research Department of the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, Hanoi
36. Hoang Tuy, Professor, Institute of Mathematics, former President of IDS, Hanoi
37. Nguyen Huu Vinh (anhbasam), lawyers, businessmen, Hanoi
38. Nguyen Trong Vinh, Major General, former member of the Party Central Committee, the former Vietnam ambassador in China, Hanoi
39. Luu Trong Van, journalists, HCMC
40. To Nhuan Vy, writer, Hue
>>> Click here to view page in Vietnamese - Click vào xem trang tiếng Việt
>>> Click here to view bilingual page - Click vào xem trang song ngữ